My first step with Ocsigen
- How to install Ocsigen?
- How to make a "hello world" in Ocsigen?
- How to compile my Ocsigen pages?
- How to configure and launch the Ocsigen Server?
How to put some elements in my page?
- How to do links to other pages?
- How to write forms?
- How to write a service that decides itself the type of its output?
- How to create a link to the current page (whithout knowing its URL)?
- How to create a form wizard (sequence of pages depending on data entered on previous ones)?
- How to write a JSON service?
- How to attach OCaml values to DOM elements?
- How to know whether the browser window has the focus or not?
- How to build js object?
- How to stop default behaviour of events?
- How to call an OCaml function from JS code?
Eliom client-server applications
- How to call a server side function from client code?
- How to make the client side program get an HTML element from the server and insert it in the page?
- How to create a service sending JSON values?
- How to attach OCaml values to the HTML nodes sent to the client?
- How to iterate on all sessions for one user, or all tabs?
- How to implement a notification system?
- How to send a file to the server without stopping the client process?
- How to detect on client side that the server side state for the process is closed?