◄ Previous step: How to compile my Ocsigen pages?
Default configuration file
- Copy the default configuration file provided with the installation of Ocsigen (ocsigenserver.conf.sample) and edit it.
- You can also use the one provided by the Ocsigen-Quick-Howto examples.
- Change the port by the network port number you want your website to work on. The port 80 is the port used by http by default but you need to be the administrator of your server to use it.
- Change paths.
- Change other parameters that suits your needs using the configuration file documentation
Your own configuration file
Have a look at the configuration file full documentation.
Launch the server
ocsigenserver -c file.conf
- Read the manual for more information about this command, or read the online documentation