- Lwt (version 2.3.0 at least)
- deriving (version 0.6 at least see: https://github.com/ocsigen/deriving)
- run make to compile everything
- run make install as root to install the compiler and its libraries
- run make uninstall as root to uninstall them
ocamlfind ocamlc -package js_of_ocaml -package js_of_ocaml.syntax \ -syntax camlp4o -linkpkg -o cubes.byte cubes.ml
Most of the OCaml standard library is supported. However,
- Most of Sys module is not supported.
Extra libraries distributed with Ocaml (such as Thread or Str) are not supported in general. However,
- Bigarray: bigarray are supported using Typed Arrays
- Unix: time related functions are supported
Tail call is not optimized in general. However, mutually recursive functions are optimized:
- self recursive functions (when the tail calls are the function itself) are compiled using a loop.
- trampolines are used otherwise.
- marshalling of floats is not supported (unmarshalling works);
- the polymorphic hash function will not give the same results on datastructures containing floats;
- these functions may be more prone to stack overflow.
Contents of the distribution
|LICENSE||license and copyright notice|