- Add -linkall option to keep all provided primitives
- Runtime and toplevel updates to support OCaml 4.0
- Add WebSocket bindings
- Added -debuginfo option to output source code location information (patch by Kensuke Matsuzaki)
- Dom_html: added change, input and hashChange event bindings
- Adding Lwt_js_events.async_loop and buffered_loop
- Fix array and string blitting with overlapping regions
- Url module: fix encoding of '+'
- Library: use 'this' instead of 'window' for better portability
- Dom_html: fix creation of elements with type or name attribute under IE 9
- Compiler: small fix to bytecode parsing that could result in incorrect generated code
- Dom_html: fix mouse wheel event bindings
- Dom: fix the type of item methods
- Deriving_json: tail-recursive serialisation of lists (by Hugo Heuzard)
- Deriving_json: fix parsing of float arrays and polymorphic variants (by Hugo Heuzard)
- Fix #284
- Fix return type of windowopen_
- Improvements in the data-flow solver
- Add Dom_html.windowonscroll
- Dom_events.listen: handler should return boolean
- Add DOM drag/drop events
- Url parsing.
- webgl binding types
- webgl example
- Lots of new dom bindings
- Typed arrays
- Many speed improvement (marshall, strings, regexps)
- Many bug fixed
- Add -I option to select directories containing cmi files
- Fix compilation of mutually recursive functions occuring in loops
- Fix order of evaluation bug
- Fix compilation of loops in 'try ... with' body (close #263)
- hyperbolic tree example
- Bugfixe in polymorphic comparison.
- Compatibility with deriving-0.3
- Adding Event_arrows.iter
- Events: adding Dom_html.stopPropagation and ?propagate parameter in Event_arrows
- Deriving_json: fix string (un)marshalling (was broken for byte > 127)
- Do not emit string escape sequence
v (not supported by IE8)
- Removed incorrect optimization of !(x < y) into (x >= y)
- Allow compilation on win32/msvc
- Open all files in binary mode
- Add Dom_html.buttonPressed
- Add functions to downcast Dom_html.event into mouseEvent, keyboardEvent, ...
- Add Dom.document.adoptNode
- removed Date.now() function, not supported by all browsers
- Allow to test the button associated to a Dom_html.mouseEvent
- Add localStorage and sessionStorage api
- browser compatility for Regexp.search and check_headers (XmlHttpRequest.send).
- add Dom_html.iFrameEliomwidth
- add Dom_html.windowscroll
- add Dom.documentimportNode
- array_get/set bound check
- XmlHttpRequest: allow to cancel ta XHR after receiving the HTTP headers
- Added the [CSS.Angle] module to handle angles in CSS
- fix typo in 'greater than or equal to'
- marshalling, unmarshalling and comparison are not recursive anymore: avoid stack overflow
- fix type of Dom.nodeList.item (was optdef, is now opt)
- fixes for internet explorer.
- fixes for bug exposed by Berke Durak's tool jsure.
- History API
- improvements of CSS module
- Add coercion and attribute manipulation functions in Dom module
- 'caml_int_of_string' was incorrect for negative number
- Add a CSS module
- export Form.form_elements
- add onsubmit method to Dom_html.formElement
- add classList property to dom elements
- fix compilation of Int32/Nativeint
- fix compilation of self-recursive functions in loops
- fix to File module for when there is no FileReader class in the host browser
- fixed big in weak support
- Switch licence to LGPL
- API to generate a function instead of a standalone program
- option to compile an OCaml toplevel
- Add an optionnal JSON deriving class
- Add Math.random binding
- Add scrollWidth/scrollHeight element methods to the DOM
- Add coercion function Dom_html.CoerceTo.element
- Renaming functions in XmlHttpRequest:
- send -> perform
- send_string -> perform_raw_url
- conversion of Int64 to string.
- Allow use of Lwt.pause.
- Split ocamlfind packages in two: syntax and library.