Welcome to Ocsigen Start. This is a template for applications based on Ocsigen (Eliom, Js_of_ocaml, etc.).
Install Ocsigen Start from Opam to generate the same application and see the source code.
- As a basis for your own applications.
- To learn the most important concepts of client-server programming with Ocsigen.
This application contains:
- Features for user management (log-in form, user registration, activation links, password recovery, settings page, etc.).
- An extensive demo of the most important features you need to implement your own app. Read the source code to learn! And remove the demo part when you're ready to start with your own app.
- A library with useful features (tips, notifications, etc.).
- All the features you need to create a multilingual app.
- A basic responsive CSS.
This application is multi-platform: it can run as a client-server Web application (with server-side generated pages) and as a mobile app (with client-side generated pages) for Android, iOS or Windows. Have a look at the README file to learn how to generate the mobile apps, which you will be able to upload on Google Play or Apple App Store.
Download the mobile app for Android and iOS if you want to test them before installing Ocsigen Start.