Accesscontrol is in beta version. Submit your bugs and feature wishes here.
The accesscontrol extension
If you want to restrict access for some sites, this extension is for you. This is still quite experimental, so don't hesitate to test it and report bugs!
In order to use it, you must first add the following line to your ocsigen.conf:
Here, we call ''actions'' elements that can be put in a site configuration. Actions include <eliom>, <static>, etc.
This extension defines several actions.
The <if> action
It takes as children a condition followed by a <then> element and possibly an <else> element. When a request reaches an <if>, if the condition evaluates to true, then the whole <if> behaves as if it had been replaced by the contents of the <then> element, otherwise it behaves as if it had been replaced by the contents of the <else> element. A missing <else> is considered as an <else> with no children.
- <ip value="..." />: value can be an IPv4 or IPv6 address, with an optional /n suffix indicating a subnet mask; true if the IP address of the client matches value.
- <port value="..." />: value can be a number; true if the request was received on port value. (new in 1.2)
- <ssl/>: true if the request was received by HTTPS. (new in 1.2)
- <header name="..." regexp="..." />: true if the header of the request has a name field that matches regexp.
- <method value="..." />: true if the HTTP method (GET, POST, etc) of the request is value.
- <protocol value="..." />: value can be HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1; true if the protocol specified in the request is value.
- <path regexp="..." />: true if the part of the path concerning the site matches regexp.
Combining conditions (all their children must be conditions):
- <and>...</and>: true if all enclosed conditions are true (true if empty).
- <or>...</or>: true if one of the enclosed conditions is true (false if empty).
- <not>...</not>: true if the enclosed condition is false (there must be exactly one enclosed condition).
- <notfound/>: stops immediately (does not try other sites) with a 404 error.
- <forbidden/>: stops immediately (does not try other sites) with a 403 error.
- <iffound>...</iffound>: tries the enclosed actions if some action has already answered.
- <ifnotfound code="...">...</ifnotfound>: tries the enclosed actions if noone has answered so far. code is an optional regexp matching the current error code.
- <nextsite/>: stops parsing current site. If the page has been found, answer. If not, try next site. ''from Ocsigen 1.2''
- <nexthost/>: stops parsing current host. If the page has been found, answer. If not, try next host. ''from Ocsigen 1.2''
- <stop/>: stops parsing configuration file (answers now whether the page has been found or not). ''from Ocsigen 1.2''
- I want some actions to handle only requests from localhost, for users using the browser Konqueror:
<if> <and> <ip value="127.0.0.1" /> <header name="user-agent" regexp=".*Konqueror.*" /> </and> <then> <!-- put your actions here --> </then> </if>
- I want some actions to handle requests that respect at least one of the following conditions:
- they belong to the subnet 184.108.40.206/24,
- or they want to access a page beginning with the letter 'c',
- or they are not doing a GET HTTP request:
<if> <or> <ip value="220.127.116.11/24" /> <path regexp="/c.*" /> <not><method value="GET" /></not> </or> <then> <!-- put your actions here --> </then> </if>
- I want to deny access to 192.168.0.0/24 except 192.168.0.42, and to 192.168.99.0/24:
<if> <or> <and> <ip value="192.168.0.0/24" /> <not><ip value="192.168.0.42" /></not> </and> <ip value="192.168.99.0/24" /> </or> <then> <forbidden/> </then> </if>