The Ocsigen's documentation is mainly composed of:
- an overview of the project
- an introductive tutorial
- an installation guide
- and detailled reference manual and API description for each projects:
Ocsigen is a collaborative open source project.
Mailing-list & IRC
There is also an IRC channel called #ocsigen on irc.freenode.net. It's currently an english and french speaking channel.
Submit your bugs and feature wishes on Ocsigen's bugtracker. Before submitting, please search the database in order to avoid submitting duplicate issues. Thank you!
The sources of the latest development version are available as a Darcs repository.
Download them using the following commands or use the bundle:
darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/eliom.dev/ darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/js_of_ocaml/ darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/ocsigenserver.dev/ darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/lwt/ darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/tyxml/ darcs get http://ocsigen.org/darcs/oclosure/ git clone https://github.com/hnrgrgr/deriving.git master darcs get https://forge.ocamlcore.org/anonscm/darcs/macaque/macaque
You can contribute to Ocsigen. Please contact us by email if you want to do something. Here is a list of suggestions:
- Document or fix unassigned bugs
- Proof read the documentation
- Add i18n features to staticmod extension
- Test and improve HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 compliance
- Automation of tests
- Advanced log messages system and debugging messages
Not really difficult:
- Fix bugs
- Windows port
- Syntax extension for services
- More libraries
- Version of Eliom based on Apache (Apache module, fastCGI ...)