How to configure and launch the Ocsigen Server?
Default configuration file
- Eliom distillery is generating a configuration file
- If you want to create it yourself, you can have a look at the default configuration file provided with the installation of Ocsigen (usually /etc/ocsigenserver/ocsigenserver.conf.sample).
- Change the port by the network port number you want your website to work on. The port 80 is the port used by http by default but you need to be the administrator of your server to use it.
- Adapt paths.
- Change other parameters that suit your needs using the configuration file documentation.
Your own configuration file
Have a look at the configuration file full documentation.
Launch the server
ocsigenserver -c your_config_file.conf
- More information about this command or the configuration file in Ocsigen Server's manual.