How to migrate from version 1.2 to version 1.3
- Each request now has a polymorphic data table (called request cache), where you can store the data you want to keep during the whole page generation. Use Eliom_sessions.get_request_cache ~sp to get it. And see the interface of module Polytables to understand how it works.
- Actions now return (). If you want to send information to subsequent services, use the request cache.
- The order of parameters of user type form widgets has changed.
- Suffixes in services have been reimplemented, making them a lot more powerful, but with very small incompatibilities. Be careful to tests your services with suffixes.
- The textarea widget now take a string (was pcdata).
- The <timeout> option in configuration file disappeared (now: <volatiletimeout>).
- The findlib-package attribute of <extension> and <library> elements doesn't accept the prefix ocsigen_ext anymore, use ocsigen.ext.