To compile and launch Quick Howto Examples, follow this guide:
To compile your own project, follow the instructions below.
The recommended way to get started is via the eliom-distillery.
- Use extension .eliom instead of .ml for your client/server Eliom source files.
- Download this magic Makefile.
- Replace "example" by the name of your application
- Replace "../static" by the directory where static files (css, js, images, ..) will be
- Replace the two "$FILES$" by files compiled on server side or client side
- eliomdep helps you handle dependencies of eliom files
- eliomc compile server-side eliom files (and ml files too)
- js_of_eliom compile client-side eliom files
Read manuals for more information about these compilers.