- Lwt (version 2.3.0 at least)
- run make to compile everything
- run make install as root to install the compiler and its libraries
- run make uninstall as root to uninstall them
ocamlfind ocamlc -package js_of_ocaml -package js_of_ocaml.syntax \ -syntax camlp4o -linkpkg -o cubes.byte cubes.ml
The whole OCaml standard library should be supported, except for input/ouput channels, weak references, and most functions of the Sys module. Extra libraries such as Bigarray, Unix, Thread or Str are not supported.
Tail call is not optimized in general. However, self recursive functions (when the tail calls are to the function itself) are compiled using a loop.
Recursive modules are not supported at the moment.
Data representation differs from the usual one, for performance reasons. Most notably, integers are 32 bits (rather than 31 bits or 63 bits) and floats are not boxed. As a consequence, marshalling, polymorphic comparison, and hashing functions can yield results different from usual:
- marshalling of floats is not supported (unmarshalling works);
- the polymorphic hash function will not give the same results on datastructures containing floats;
Contents of the distribution
|LICENSE||license and copyright notice|
To help debugging your programs, use the "-pretty" and "-noinline" options of Js_of_ocaml. If the bytecode is build with ocaml "-g" option, Js_of_ocaml will attempt to preserve variable names as well.